Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gather a Sunbeam


I just took this soap out of the molds. The combined smell of the lavender and sweet orange essential oils reminds me of a light warm sunbeam on a spring morning. "Gather a Sunbeam" is the perfect name for my latest soap. I already have a few folks signed up to recieve this soap after it's cure period is complete. Right now I'm working on getting an Etsy shop started, so if you are interested in this soap now, simply e-mail me (gatheralather[a t] g-m-ai-l [d o t]com). I'll let you know when the Etsy shop is up and running, so you can have the first opportunity to buy it.

There are honeycomb-oval bars, brick bars with a rugged looking stone finish, soap balls, and small eco-bars made with recycled yogurt containers.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't I tell you that you should do an etsy shop! let me know when its posted and ill buy a bunch for christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete